Sega Bass Fishing..

T

Tony O'dell

I was bought this game, and the "rod" for Christmas, amazing, i couldnt belive a fishing game could be so fun. Just imagine the Bass are Perch...and away you go!!!

A

Alan Fawcett

Which one have you brought?? 1 or 2?

I'll tell you a secret... if its raining always use the "popper" lure cos the bass love it in the rain & cast it towards the wall of the lodge right next to the staging.

ps if you go onto google & type in sega dreamcast cheats it'll bring up approx 80,000 pages about them (the sites it'll show you cover most of the other consoles as well)

pps my pb is 20lb4oz on the bridge section (i used the rubber jig)

T

Tony O'dell

i have 1, have you got two as well, i havent seen that one in the uk yet!!!.
I will try your tip, i have caught one twenty so far, but that was the biggest by far, that was on the lodge section. There seems to be a massive bass that turns up on that section on the far right hand side that is huge, when i get that one i will be happy :)

C

Cheese Paste

Anyone tried Fishsim? Theres a demo on www.fishsim.net available to download. Obviously not as a good as the real thing but good fun.

T

Tony O'dell

Havent tried that Cheese Paste, do you get to use a fishing rod controller like in the Sega game?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
The Fishsim game was reviewed in FM back in July 2000.

<a href=http://www.fishingmagic.com/news/article.asp?SP=&v=1&UAN=433>Fishsim</A>

C

Cheese Paste

Tony

No controller unfortunately. Its all controlled with mouse and keys but it is based on Coarse Fishing. I had 1lb 2oz roach yesterday which was nice.

T

Tony O'dell

Nice fish :), i would like to see a few more of that size in my landing net this season. Still trying for that allusive Great Ouse 2lb Roach, they are there, i have seen fish well above that size in summer. I will continue to persevere, but i wish this weather would warm up a bit :(