Korum challenge update...no1

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
A big hello to all who decided to jump in and have a go at the korum challenge,as featured in total coarse fishing magazine.
I have managed to get a pic of a chub,here on the gallery section...a claim has gone in and a badge should be arriving in the post soon???
Yes,the big old grizzly holding the fish is me!!! I`ve grown my winter coat....i`m normally bald headed,goatee beard and a bit more frightening (steve spiller will testify to that)!!!
The weekend just gone,i was hoping to add a barbel badge to the list but alas the day went bloomin pearshaped!!! I might try for one of the pike badges next...i`m in the mood for a spot of lure fishing.
Come on folks,lets have some updates and if possible lets see some pics.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
My update Nick is i got my Specimen BREAM on Sat 8lb 8oz so i shall put the pic in the gallery too.My only problem being i fish on my own and my only witness was a golden retriever called Buffy!
That's my 3rd i still haven't recieved my badges for the specimen pike and perch though Nick? I emailed Gareth Purnell and asked why but i've not had a reply???

pcpaulh

Reaction score
I have to admit I've got a little side tracked just catching pike, I haven't got the specimen one yet although I lost a biggie today. So far I've had 8 of of them though so not doing to bad. As soon as March the 15th comes I will properly try for something else, maybe tench!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
oops sorry Nick they have replied and i have to re-send them so 3 badges on their way! :))))

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Guys make that 4 badges on their way i had another PB today of 10lb BARBEL, i have put pic in gallery.

Good luck to you guys out this weekend.