Barbel PB

David Barber

Reaction score
Nice work Wendy! Great fish. So you must be taking the title as FM's best female Angler?

F

Frothey

So you must be taking the title as FM's best female Angler?

drop the female bit......!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Cheers guys.. it's a stunner isn't it. Nick it's on it's way to gareth as we speak ;)

frothey you mean ... am not? I'm almost sure my mum said i was, perhaps i should eb called William then? haha

F

fily

Well done Wendy a cracker,
Just one small point though,the background of your photo is giving the location away just a little don't you think?
Again a nice fish and my comment is meant in all sincerity
Fily

P

paul williams 2

She didn't catch it there.....shes a dab hand at paint shop pro.....thats Baz's swim and hes a blanker ;)

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Fily i have learned over these past few days, from some very nasty emails, that you shouldn't have any backgrounds or places in your photo. I think i will stick to the pics myself in future.

clam

Reaction score
Great fish,all you have to do is move the brolly so it disguises the background a bit.
Anyone would have been proud to catch a fish like that and then sent the pics to AT/AM.

F

Frothey

ooops sorry....i meant one of the best anglers, rather than one of the best female anglers, if you get what i mean.

i have no need to feel threatened by wendy, my hairs short now, so when i see her perfectly straigtened locks i have no jealousy..... :)

C

Cakey

not what I heard ...............your down homebase every day trying to match the colour of Wendys hair for your own locks

F

Frothey

actually, i rummage thru her bin to try and get enough to make a wig....

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Dave, can i suggest going to boots my dear, they have some lovely colours in at the moment ;)