Hello There!!

tink

Reaction score
Good afternoon!

I'm Paul from Lincolnshire. I've joined your forum to pick up some hints and tips on a few different types of fishing - especially Piking and Winter Chubbing! I also fish for Carp on stillwaters but i want to pick up some useful knowledge of river fishing.

I have a small river near me with some lovely chub and bream in it and intend to spend the winter months going after them,along with the Pike!

Cheers
Paul. :)

Bluenose

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum mate. What's your local river called?

Last edited:

Bluenose

Reaction score
Thought it might be. There's a member here who travels to Lincs from the n/west to visit relatives and fishes there a few times a year.

tink

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies folks! :thumbs:

Thought it might be. There's a member here who travels to Lincs from the n/west to visit relatives and fishes there a few times a year.

There are some smashing fish in the Bain but you don't seem to see anyone fish it anymore like they used to in years gone by.

Paul Morley

Reaction score
Hello Tink, the river is best kept like that!! PM me, i've fished it on and off for 36 years.

tink

Reaction score
Hello Tink, the river is best kept like that!! PM me, i've fished it on and off for 36 years.

Paul, i've tried to PM you but it says you don't accept PM's. I know its about 15 months since i posted the original thread! Just after i posted i got a lot of stuff on and i didn't have time for anything (fishing and computers included!) but now have more time on my hands. I'd like to PM you if possible! :)