Weather Forecast Unitl Season's End

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date
N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

I have a copule of days free to spend on the rivers after a nice roach before the end of the season.

Thursday looks a great day , mild and damp.I was looking to fish the last 2 days but I am thinking I should cash one day in early given the good conditons.Has any one seen a forecast for the last week to help me in my decision?

Steve Holland

Reaction score
By the looks of things its gonna be cack! Rain and more rain. Where abouts in the country are you? I'm N.Shropshire based, its bad here today. Last few have been rain, wind abit of sun but lots of rain, looks like the Severn and Teme will be out of action!:-(

E

Evan

Don't know where you are but down here / near Guildford / Friday looks to be best this week..... 25 mph winds Wednesday, 32 mph Thursday :-(
Friday = fair / partly cloudy, no rain and 6 mph winds :)
Plus a slight rise in temperature and a mainly westerly wind.
That's the one for me.... !

For seven day forecast good old www.metcheck.com defaults to three days but if you scroll all the way down to the bottom right hand side of the page you will find the "seven day forecast" button....

Lark

Reaction score
Got a text from my mate this afternoon.
"Conditions are completely sh*t!"
He ended the day with 1 small roach from a local lake he was knocking 3lb perch and 2lb roach out of last week!