where are the chub

• Thread starter Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)
  • Start date
B

Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)

ok guys i,m up for some sugestions i have been fishing a small river for around 4 months now and had some good chub from 3 to 5 . 8 form 3 or 4 dif swims but i find that when like now the rivers up a bit only 6 inches or so and the flow gets realy fast they all dissapear gods knows where .the river varies between 8 to 15 yds wide and 4 to 5 ft deep i fished it for the last week waters been quite cloudy i,v used baits from flake to paste white paste red paste chease paste lob worms lunchean meat all sorts of smelly flavours but still no chub i fished under tree,s in slack waters in the flow out the flow ive covered over a mile of water every 30 yds or so done just about all i can think of so what if anything am i doing wrong as soon as the waters slows and becomes a bit clearer i gaurantee i,ll catch again so whats the prob (help)

C

Cakey

Chubber got your e-mails
a tip for you .......fill in your details then others will know where abouts you are and may be able to help you .

failing that get down to Broxbourne the chub are still coming out on that part of the Lee