Hello, Good Evening and Welcome.

antmac

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
My name is Anthony McNamara. I'm 36 and I live in Lyme Regis, Dorset.
I'm a chef and I own a very small restaurant, a very large cat and more fishing rods than I can count - I won't mention the thousands of angling books because you're probably the same.
I grew up splitting my time between Nottingham and Achill Island on the West coast of Ireland so I learnt to fish everywhere and anywhere that was even slightly damp, from large rivers like the Trent to tiny spate streams that have no name, small farm ponds full of stunted crucians and the wild Atlantic with it's bass.
I'm still the same and will fish anywhere at anytime for anything. Even bream. At a push.
I fish the Hampshire Avon and the Dorset Stour a lot, they're rivers I'll never tire of but I still enjoy stalking carp on small ponds no matter their size or lure fish for predators in either fresh or salt water.
Even though I live on the Dorset / Devon border I don't seem to fish around here much, probably because I don't know many good spots yet.
I look forward to reading and taking part in many discussions and hopefully boasting of my fantastic catches.
Thank you and goodnight.

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
You must know David Frost with an introduction like that!!

Anyway, nice clear intro and welcome to the fold. Look forward to some new questions!!