Where's the editor?

paul ashton

Reaction score
Who did not proof read the Fishing Wales link? there are enough examples of how to spell coarse on the same FM page.

I

Ian Cloke

Does it REALLY matter, if there are a couple of errors? Just as long as everyone can understand the thread......

F

Fred Bonney

Looks all right to me?

By the way Paul, a capital letter follows a question mark! ;o0

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Paul your name should start with a capital letter .Pans and kettles an that .I actually feel a bit superior now I have picked someone up on their grammar is that how teachers feel?never did like the lesson meself but it shows I guess.

I

Ian Cloke

Gav, talking of capitals mate, re-read your post....... ;o)

B

Bully

Well Paul, I am sure we all look forward to your contributions to FM and fishing in general with future articles......

Pointless thread.

goody

Reaction score
Bad grammer? ..... " I promise you i will listen to what has been said here, even though i wasn't here"

George W Bush speaking in Texas.

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Ian sorry chap I have read again and cant see a mistake in my impeccable Anglaise.
If there is I will accept the lines and detention ,used to be a good old slipper in my day mind .

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

Pointless thread indeed. I hate to see a post being critised just because of misspelling or punctuation.
Nobody's perfect.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
It's just turned into a bit of fun Frank.

Gav, one space after a comma (before, not after) and a ' in can't.

;-)

goody

Reaction score
When the stars are out they are visible, but when the lights are out they are invisible. Goodnight all.