go fishing - say Hi

T

trev matthews

Im taking my fishing buddy Chris to the Go Fishing thing, so if anyone sees a short fat bloke wandering round with a blind bloke with a white stick say Hi. Especially if you see us in the bar lol.

T

trev matthews

Blimey looks like theres only going to be me and Chris there then lol

Macca_EFC

Reaction score
I would have come said hi trev, but I'm working/out for a meal whilst the show is on so unfortunately I'm going to miss it this year :0(

I

Ian Cloke

What day are you going Trev? I'm hoping to be there tomorrow, as long as my tickets arrive today???

E

Evan

I have a cunning plan....
Only the short and fat like me can get away with it !
I invest in some dark glasses and a white stick, then hundreds of strangers will come up to me and say Hi Chris, can I buy you a pint..... :)

I

Ian Cloke

Ah but Evan, the way I read the post Trev wrote was Chris would be the one buying ;o)

See you there tomorrow guys;)

Reaction score
I'm going! I missed this thread and accidentally started another.Thanks Ian!

Excuse the cut and paste...

I?ll be there all day taking a few pictures for Midland Angler so if anyone fancies meeting up for a beer (I mean coffee! ;-o) drop me a PM and I?ll email my mobile number.

Also if anyone from the Midlands is going to be there for the Friday, who wouldn?t mind having their photo taken at the show, and their brains picked for a short news story, then drop me an email this evening.

****y

T

trev matthews

cakey I reckon 50% of the peeps there will be wearing camo, but will it be urban camo so that the stall holders don see you ? Me and Chris will be in one of the bar areas at 1400 hrs. Cant miss Chris hes got a white stick lol

C

Cakey

ok I wont wear camo .....Ill be in the pink number with frilly bits

C

Cakey

well I missed everyone except for Wendy and Graham and I was the only one in camo..............................

Highlight of the show to me was Roy Marlow.......what the man dont know about lines and knots.........................