Blue bottle city

P

paul williams 2

My daughter has decided to grace me with her presence tonight....and she is giving me loads of grief!!!

A few weeks back i had a mass maggot bid for freedom in the laundry room,(remember DB and Jeff?) the little bugg*rs got everywhere.

Tonight there are blue bottles everywhere!!! i've tried explaining they are "clean" and haven't yet walked on sh*T but i'm getting grief big style.........me knocking back a few bevvies and laughing ain't goin down well either.

They keep flying around me and thats making me laugh more!!

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Live maggots and homes do not mix Paul but I've got a few pint of deads in with the birds eyes but shhhhhh she not know.

P

paul williams 2

Yeah....i've got a few in there too......but they won't give me grief :))))

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Merv I like bivvying up but not for the rest of my life ,gees hell to pay springs to mind,ps there under the brussels so should be fine.

P

paul williams 2

Hahaha....some "t*t" has just mailed me a full screen pic of loads of blue bottles!

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

Pinkies in the carpet or the car are the worst.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I knew they would come back and bite you on the arse Paul ;-)

Just put some in her packed lunch, meat is good for you!

S

Shrek

You deserve all the grief you get. Should have been more careful in the first place.

S

Scott Whatmore

I'd just blame whoever it is that wont let you keep em in the fridge. Explain that they wont escape if they are kept cold etc....

It didnt work for me but who knows. Despite paying for it, apparently there is no part of our fridge that is actually mine! ;o)

captain carrott

Reaction score
for god's sake man.

step 1) break the fridge, this can be some thing as technical as taking the fuse out.

step 2) negotiate new fridge deal where you will go halves on the cost if you have rights to store bait in it.

step 3) when new fridge appears move broken fridge to garage.

step4) wait a week

step5) fix broken fridge, you now have ready made bait and beer fridge which if you find your self out of storage apce you can over spill into the one in the kitchen.