Replacement Landing Net arms

E

Evan

As it says.... Got an old favourite Abu landing net with all the whistles and bells, really nice metal ferrules at one end of the arms, excellent bow end eyes at the other, solid cast machined spreader block and....

a broken carbon arm.

So I'd like to source a pair of replacement landing net arms to which I can then transfer the fixings and hey presto renewed net. But can I find anywhere that admits to selling them ? Nope. And Googling etc is pretty hopeless, as it comes up with endless ads for landing nets but not the arms alone.

Anyone ? Got a good supplier ?

And in passing I'd be more than happy with glassfibre or mixed composite arms rather than carbon fibre - the difference in weight is negligible compared to the greater robustness of glassfibre etc over carbon.

E

Evan

Forgot to say thank 'eee guvnor and touch my forelock to yer, thanks for the tip off and my succesful fleabay bidding as a direct result......

Cakey is de man !.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Good win for the Sox against the Yankees last night Cakey
11--4
at Yankee Stadium too

Michael Garner

Reaction score
hi ever thought of buying a couple of old clapped out solid glass sea rods from a boot sale and stripping the eyes off them make wonderfull landing net arms mike

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I didn't watch it ---I looked on their site today!!