is it worth fishing this north easterly

nicky

Reaction score
This north east wind is still set for tomorrow and it's dented my confidence and i haven't even gone fishing yet.

Last weekend it was the same and it was probably the 2 least productive sessions all year,

Any one else ever had good results fishing this wind

E

EC

As my old mum used to say

'You'll catch 'k all sat in the 'ouse lad'

Ric Elwin

Reaction score
I'll still go fishing but you're right, easterlies and north easterlies are about as bad as it gets!

E

EC

*Actually my mum never said that, she never swore (well not the eff word anyway) but it does sound dead good don't you think?

C

Cakey

"When the wind is from the east, fish bite least; when the wind is from the west, fish bite best.winds from the south blows bait in their mouth;winds from the north.............stay at home"

nicky

Reaction score
there aint much that will stop me fishing i'm sure i've got FOCD (FISHING OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER)

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Cakey is that true? because tomorrow the wind is blowing from the North, that means i'll catch 'nowt' hahaha

E

EC

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

'when the wind blows north,
the skilful fisherman goes not forth
but when the wind blows south
it blows the bait in the fishes mouth'

or not in my case

C

Cakey

winds from the north are to cold for a Cakey so he stays at home

stikflote

Reaction score
Being as winds blowing like that ,i,ll stay at home and give my dog a haircut,tho id rather go fishing ,but wifes out tomorrow ,and ive got to clean house up, so dog my get away with it just maybe

goody

Reaction score
Go fishing better than being at home and who knows, you may prove the north east wind wrong.