Roll on June

Beecy

Reaction score
3 weekends now of sodding gardening, my hands are covered in blisters and me back's killing me

dont know how much more I can take, I can here the comercials calling

anyone else in the same boat ?

E

EC

There's loads of options before commercials Beecs. Aren't any of the big yorky rezzies open?

E

EC

And another thing I'd buy a flat before doing any gardening!

Aside from digging worms natch!

Steve Holland

Reaction score
Nope! lol! Just waiting for 25kg of red band to be delivered, got me card for a new water then its away I go!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I know how you feel Beecy, I'm going stir crazy!

It's mainly com's down here, but we do have a few club lakes and ressie's to have a go at, the ressies's are still too cold for the tench yet.

The trouble is, I'm not "turned on" by the lakes and com's, so roll on the 16th, I'm gagging for it!!!

Rivers rule!

drakey

Reaction score
3 weeks? feels like 3 months. I dont know if im going to make it this time. Is it this bad every year? I'm going mad, your mad, there all mad. HELP HELP.

Beecy

Reaction score
at least one good things come of it, just started a nice big compost/worm bin

How often should you pee in it ?

So far this afternoon ive done four, that equates to about 12 botles of liver processed Becks. Will that do for now or shoud I keep at it ?

flumpy

Reaction score
never fished a river yet if thats how it makes you feel in close season i just cant wait to start on the rivers in june

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Flumpy, you don't know what you're missing!

It's magical!

The planning, The anticipation, The preperation, The sleepless nights........................The BLANKS!!!

But I love it!

;-)

Roll on June 16th.

W

Wolfman Woody

I don't what you whingers are on about. I've spent the best part of the last 4 months away from the river. Getting quyite used to it now, but......

I shall be back on after tomorrow - spinning for the brown trout. (heheheh!)

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Spent 1/2 hour or so feeding a shoal of Roach on the local river this afternoon (in between a few Carp, Tench, Bream and Hybrids on the pole at GV).

Fascinating stuff, they got quite competitive as the casters dropped through the run. Had about 30+ fish up to about 1lb queuing up in a couple of feet of water. River looked in superb condition with some nice new weed growth.

Bet they're not there come June!