JPz's what's your views

paul80

Reaction score
Hi guys

With the reports that JPz's are flying of the shelves, those that have used them, what's your views.

I have tried them a few times and never had so much as a nibble, I didn't use their Ground bait though, is that important. Anyone used them with success. Or do they just catch anglers.

Paul

akacrush

Reaction score
I saw some of these in my local shop just the other day. Had a word with the owner and he reckoned they were selling well and people were catching on them, (notably he doesn't use them himself).

On my club waters the fish just don't take pellets, boilies or the like so personally I'll stick to using the lobworms from my compost heap which I know will get me fish!

bails

Reaction score
I am a huge fan of the whole Marukyu range who make JPz pellets. Several of the guys from fishing magic have warned me not to get sucked in by the hype...but I've caught more fish this year than ever before in my life.

The JPz's, Krilled maggots and the Marukyu Groundbaits have caught me every kind of fish that my local water has.

A couple of links you might want to take a look at are below if you are interested in knowing more about it.

Jelly Pellets | Fishing Bait Shop
Marukyu.co.uk | carp tench bream barbel fishing bait | coarse fishing tips | JPz Have Arrived! | Latest News