Build Your Own Baitboat

Chris Jones 7

Reaction score
Hi everyone new to this, can anyone tell me where i can get plans to build a bait boat

Cheers

Chris Jones 7

Reaction score
Hi everyone new to this, can anyone tell me where i can get plans to build a bait boat

Cheers

T

The Monk

I`ll have a trol round the net ansd see if I can find anything else mate, I knows i`ve seen some stuff somewhere, of course you could always try the second hand markets

B

Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)

cheaper to buy a blow up boat from woolies and paddle it out yourself get a one man dingy for ?15 and if it dont come with whores theres a couple in my street you can get cheap tight lines

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

When you've built it let me know where you're going to test it and I'll bring along my remote controlled 6ft working model of a Trident submarine, complete with fully armed missiles and torpedoes.

T

The Monk

cheaper to buy a blow up boat from woolies and paddle it out yourself get a one man dingy for ?15 and if it dont come with whores theres a couple in my street you can get cheap tight lines

I`ll just take the whores Frank just take ,

F**k the boat

B

Badger 184

On angling times forum in carp section someone was offering free plans. D.I.Y Baitboat that was in January though do a search in carp section hope this helps