Kryston's new bags

W

Wolfman Woody

Anyone used Kryston's new re-usable PVA bags yet and if so what did you think of them?

njb51

Reaction score
Pretty good I thought, saved me quite a bit of money by not having to buy new bait.

S

Shrek

How can you have a "re-usable" PVA bag if the whole point of PVA bags were they dissolved in water???

Am I missing something here, or have you all been eating figs from the same batch as Sath Efrikan Ron?????

Show me a link if I've lost it.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I thought April Fool jokes finished at noon .....

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I see it was all the girls that thought it funny

Clare,Wendy and Wol

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Adrian! You havn't quite got the hang of this April fool thing have you? Bit of practice mate thats all it takes and you will be fine next year! Oh! and the red face will gradually disappear so don't worry about that either.

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

If anyone's interested Dave tells me Kryston are selling off a big batch of flood damaged PVA bags.

W

Wolfman Woody

I'll have some Graham. They'll go with the fire damaged matches I bought last year.

Where does this notion come from that the joke has to be played before noon? First I've ever heard of it.

C

Coops

"I see it was all the girls that thought it funny

Clare,Wendy and Wol"

What about me and Steve then Ed? We thought it was funny too. Can't we be in the girls club?

F

Fred Bonney

When I was at school Woody, anybody who tried an April fools, after noon, got a good few chinese burns,and was labelled The April Fool..