Do you get a prize for this, Fred?

Simon K

Reaction score
Fair's fair, Jeff. Better late, than never.

There's been a lot of (to my mind) strange "excuses" emanating from the BS for a while as to why they've not joined up , but let's applaud them for taking the final step and adding their name to Progress.

Well done the B.S. :)

That's another "annual" thread crossed off the list, eh? :cool::D

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
I was hoping to enrol our mob, the TVAA, and claim the prize fro being the 1,500th. Looks like I'll have to wait now and become the 2000th. Hope it will be a bigger prize. :p ;)

jasonbean1

Reaction score
yep it's good to hear that they've joined. I've been trying to get my local club to join but the bunch of old farts are stuck in there ways...I thought telling them that the cheaper insurance alone would be good enough reason to join, but no they renewed with the same rip off company.

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Where's Fred This should be Good !!
I'm only pulling Fred's leg, not having a pop at him or anything and I think he'll know that. Hopefully ;)

.I thought telling them that the cheaper insurance alone would be good enough reason to join, but no they renewed with the same rip off company.
Not always the best. Unfortunately the meerkats nor the opera singer can help you on this, but I'd ask around for some quotes. Look for Jelf (Clarke Roxborough), or Mead Sport Insurance, or Towergate. All deal with angling clubs, all on google searches.

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry guys I'm on the wrong end of a BT free wiFi link!!!! Visiting a very sick mum.

It is great news, been plugging away for a while,some difficulties, some imagined some real.(Simon)
All overcome.

No rod for me I'm afraid and my number doesn't come up in the weekly draw!

Onwards and upwards