France

S

Stephen Booth

Me and my fishing buddy have just booked for a week in france at the end of july. We are going to be fishing at a place called Coelacanthe - Le Village de Peche. We are going with a guided tour that pick us up from a near-by point to where we live. The whole thing is costing ?330 for the week. Can anyone offer us some information on the place? How much bait should we take etc
?????? If anyone has actually fished it some help will be much appreciated!
Thanks Steve

R

Richard Bytheway

could you tell me who you booked that through please.
thinking of going to france myself this year.
cheers

I

Ian Knowles

I went to Coelacanthe last year with a few mates. I had about 12 fish the biggest being 33lbs 40zs ( Common )from peg 6 i think - next to the big reed bed.
The place is very well run and there are fish up to 60lbs in there as well as a number of large catfish. My advice would be to take a good quantity of boilies and also the same of particles. We did well mixing trout pellets / vitalin and firing these out as balls of grounbait - started off slowly and built the swim up.
If you can get the swims at the bottom end of the lake I would say that these are you best bet, when we were there the guys fishing the pegs had over 60 runs between them.
If you have any more questions let me know.

Cheers

Ian.

S

Stephen Booth

Thanks Ian, by the bottom end of the lake do you mean pegs 1,2 and 3?
Richard, if you go to a site called www.anglinglinesholidays.com you can order a brochure from there. There is a number in the back of the book for an organised trip to any of the 20 lakes in the brochure. The company is called TAG.

G

GYPSY DAVE

If any one has any info on "RIBIERE" from the same company it would be appreciated cos we are off there. Ta