To Graham Marsden

Mrs Badger

Reaction score
Dear Graham , when I joined fm about a month ago I got an email saying I would be entered into prize draw can you clarify for me what this draw is as can find no mention of it on the site. My Husband says he does not know what it is either.Thank You. Anne

T

The Monk

what!!! isnt the pleasure of our company enough then Annie?

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
The prize draw is that one lucky member of FM wins you for a month, you perform all their household tasks, ie: cleaning, washing, shopping etc.

Although a couple of years back one poor unfortunate soul won his own wife :eek:]

Mrs Badger

Reaction score
The name is Anne, Monkee dear.I dont do household tasks the old man does them better than me

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Good afternoon Mrs Badger. The prize draw was probably for new members and you no longer see it as you've joined now and it won't show up on the home page.

Winners of competitions can be found by clicking the 'Competitions' box near the top left of this and every page.

At the present time we don't have a joining prize on offer.

Hope that helps.

T

The Monk

You`ll have to watch that Mr Marsbar Anne, he fishes with a load of scousers

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Waht ho Anne

The prize draw is Graham's way of getting more members - but a few of us older ones have found a way of regeristing as new members every month and are geting fed up with all the new rods we win.

Tally Ho

Mrs Badger

Reaction score
So what you are effectivly saying is that I was misled into believing that a draw would take place for new members when in fact this is not happening. This needs to be sorted before someone reports this to whoever deals with sort of thing. how many others have been misled by this? Not a happy Mrs Badger

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Mrs Badger - you just need to know how to work the system - another barbel rod in the post to me this month.

Tally Ho

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Paul C old chap - got to keep his memory alive till he returns

Tally Ho

Paul C

Reaction score
No, he's trying a new approach as Mrs Badger to gain a gift?

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Mrs Badger

Evidently you didn't win !!!!!

(not EVERYONE wins you know)

Mrs Badger

Reaction score
No evidently I did not win and nor did any other new member as Graham states in his posting , "at the present time we do not have a joining prize on offer". My grumble is that on the home page when I joined it said join and win, I then receive an email telling me I am in the draw, which now does not exist. Yes you can all have your laugh about it but as F.Bonney says I am serious

F

Frothey

yeah, you tell 'em.

i cant remember there being a draw when i joined either, and the sites totally mis-leading as i havent seen any magic practiced at any fish-ins either. not so much as a top hat on display.