Higham Farm Fisheries

J

Julian Diggle

Do any of you lads fish the Haddon lake on this water. is it easy, are there many features to it because it looks like a oval lake to me with an island in the middle. Are the Keddleston, Hardwick or Chatsworth lakes better fishing? Have heard the bigger fish are in the Haddon lake but I have only seen an aerial type photograph pic, which leads me to believe that its just an oval lake, bowl shaped. does anybody know any different? are boilies the best or do they take anything else? Would like to take a marker rod down to these lakes to find out just what its like but have heard that the owner does not allow people to just walk around or do any feature finding. Thanx for any information you can give... Jools

S

Steve Ayscough

I fished Haddon lake about 3 years ago and had a 16Lb 8oz Mirror. The island covers most of the lake and what I can rember is that it is deeper on the railway bank I caught on Fishmeal boilies but I did see some guy's Catching on floters using a beach caster rig. hope this helps
Steve

Joe Ester

Reaction score
Hi I haven't fished at hiam before and I am keen on giving it ago I am a carp fisherman and was just wondering if someone could give me a few tips on how to fish haddon lake and what pegs to fish on. I would be very greatful if someone could give me some information on this. Thanks/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif