Funniest things seen fishing.

little oik

Reaction score
We have over here Turlocks .They are low lying ground which after heavy rainfall become flooded .There are a few which are nearly permanent ,only in the height of summer do they dry up.
Last year I was driving past one of these and low and behold there was a crowd of "foreigners" fishing one .I didnt have the heart to explain the situation to them .Apart from which it was a 300 yd walk across a field and I only had shoes on.

flightliner

Reaction score
Carp fishing- an overnighter, my mate had a screamer and came out of his bivvy running but had,nt really woken up, he missed his rods and went straight into the lake!!
Laughed my socks off.

mick b

Reaction score
While fishing behind a bed of reeds on a private island on the upper Ouse :D I watched a young lady and her male friend cross the field opposite me and enter the long grass and rushes directly opposite my pitch.
The lady then removed her dress which (it transpired) was all she had on except for her sun hat:D.
Her friend then commenced to take some very revealing photographs of this vision of lovelyness while I tried to bury myself even deeper into the vegetation:rolleyes:

Eventually they retired having completed their photo session:(

Much later I realised I had my own SLR with me and had missed the opportunity of a lifetime:eek:mg:

In the 70's l also had a similar problem while waiting for a 'friend' in a remote country car park, I believe this activity is now called exhibitionism, at the time it was very embarrassing.

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
In the 70's l also had a similar problem while waiting for a 'friend' in a remote country car park, I believe this activity is now called exhibitionism, at the time it was very embarrassing.

No mate its called dogging, and what's more you dont need a lurcher.

watatoad

Reaction score
A mate take a pee on an electric fence, the scream was ear splitting.

Another mate hook a Bull with a spinner the other side of a hedge over 10 yards behind him.

fishing blade

Reaction score
Don't think this one counts, but but one I will never forget:
If you imagine a car park next to Newark Dyke right in front of Newark castle in the centre of Newark.
I had just pulled up in my car facing the river and castle, right in front of me on a narrow footpath right next to the river was a lady ?, who was walking along, she caught my attention as she was right in front of me as I sat in the car.
She had stopped, faced me, bent over and lifted her skirt and peed over the edge of the footpath into the river. Obviously she had no knickers on otherwise it would have been impossible to achive this delicate task in one swift movement.
It was all over before I knew it, it left me with an image I shall never forget.
Since then I now know why the water in the River Trent was artificially heated and the fishing was good all year round. No, it wasn't the power stations it must have been all the Newak ladies peeing into the river.
You live and learn:)

watatoad

Reaction score
Don't think this one counts, but but one I will never forget:
If you imagine a car park next to Newark Dyke right in front of Newark castle in the centre of Newark.
I had just pulled up in my car facing the river and castle, right in front of me on a narrow footpath right next to the river was a lady ?, who was walking along, she caught my attention as she was right in front of me as I sat in the car.
She had stopped, faced me, bent over and lifted her skirt and peed over the edge of the footpath into the river. Obviously she had no knickers on otherwise it would have been impossible to achive this delicate task in one swift movement.
It was all over before I knew it, it left me with an image I shall never forget.
Since then I now know why the water in the River Trent was artificially heated and the fishing was good all year round. No, it wasn't the power stations it must have been all the Newak ladies peeing into the river.
You live and learn:)

Guess she had never heard of liver flukes...hehehe...Wonder if she has now.