5 Fishing ponds for sale 25 acres, large 5 bed detached house

tina batson

Reaction score
Set in highly regarded low wold village in North Lincolnshire. Large house 5 bed 25 acres of land 5 ponds fully stocked course fish including carp up to 30 lb. My father is selling his property in North Lincolnshire Uk Large detached modern self build house built 2001 and 5 ponds 25 acres of land attached to house. Woodland grazing land and fishing ponds. Lovely village highly regarded Elsham near Hull (across bridge) 15 mins, Grimsby 20 mins, Scunthorpe 20 mins, Doncaster 40 mins. You can view property and land / pond pictures on housesell.co.uk or I can email you them if interested. It is not advertised with a agent yet as they are getting the particulars ready at the moment. The ponds are fully stocked with course fish, carp up to 30 lb, roach, perch, tench etc. He uses the ponds as day ticket but has used the ponds as a hobby rather than developed the business potential they actually hold. Recent discussions with local planning authority have been favourable for log cabins onsite. He now wants to retire abroad. More info contact Tina 01652680691 or enail me on tinabattybatsons@aol.com

tina batson

Reaction score
?700,000 -so not too expensive really house is worth biggest part of that figure :)sorry its houseladder.co.uk but if you go on fish4homes.co.uk and put elsham in location search it brings it up the easiest. It says ?750,000 but Dad would accept offers over ?700,000.

tina batson

Reaction score
Thank you Dave - I not very good at this kind of thing :)

Hopefully people will find it now.

Matty C

Reaction score
I wish I had 700,000 to spend on it.. I would in a heart beat

B

Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)

would he accept ?100 down and ten quid a week and i,ll throw in free fishing for him for life too

alan grenwood

Reaction score
just want to now if he would sell the ponds on there own or is it part of the parcel /forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

E

Evan NotMightyAtAll

I can't afford to buy them but if anyone who can afford to wants a manager and missus...... /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

FLUKE

Reaction score
Saturdays lottery is another rollover of £15 million /forum/smilies/sarcastic_smiley.gif. If you cant wait for that then there`s chance of 55 million on the Euro one of Friday/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

tina batson

Reaction score
Ponds are only for sale with house at the moment as they are directly behind the house and garden. Althoughthere is a separate access road to them which runs along the side of the house. Dad had lots of offers to buy ponds but can't sell ponds before he has sold house as it is the ponds which bring him his income. So any buyers for the house £450,000. then you are free to fight it out to purchase the 25 acres and ponds for £250,000. He has a couple of interested parties at the moment but unfortunately they are both in a property chain and need to find buyers for their houses.

Any further info - Tina Batson or Kenneth Steeper on 01652 680691

Ben Haigh

Reaction score
i had my pb carp out of here, a lovely mirror of 22-2, last summer. had a couple of great sessions, one involving a total weight of 84lb in a single night session (5.30pm -7.30 am), and it only cost me £8. great set of ponds, good luck with the sale