Squeezy Garlic Oil

bigchub

Reaction score
Does anyone remember those squeezy little plastic Garlic bulbs that were filled with garlic oil mixed soya oil? Can they still be sourced in this country anywhere? Mick Wood used to go mental for them.

---------- Post added at 12:47 ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 ----------

Does anyone remember those squeezy little plastic Garlic bulbs that were filled with garlic oil mixed soya oil? Can they still be sourced in this country anywhere? Mick Wood used to go mental for them.

After having had a quick look around on the net I think I've found a very viable alternative in the shape of De Scheemaecker Natural Garlic Oil. Although its a supplement for racing pigeons I have no doubt that near identical the same as the stuff in the squeezy garlic bulbs that are so hard to get rid of.

Garlic is a plant that has been known and used for thousand of years for its exceptional curative properties. It stimulates gastric secreation and prevents fermentation and digestive disorders. what is more, it improves the blood circulation and affords protection of the air ways and protection against worms. Natural Garlic Oil is a product in a class of its own giving pigeons the full beniefit of garlic. Natural Garlic Oil is composed of pure garlic extracts and refined soya oil rich in linolenic and linoleic acid. Natural Garlic Oil also contains vitamins E that have favourable effect on the fertility of the pigeons and are essential to obtain properly functioning muscles and nervous system in order to enhance the pigeon's condition and health.

D_24.jpg

By clicking on the following link you can get 450ml of the stuff for £10.65 + postage and if your using it at 5ml per pound then that amount is going to last you a long long time.

De Scheemaecker

Last edited: