cant wait for saturday

nicky

Reaction score
Been pre baiting a spot all week with mashed bread, sweetcorn, and rice, for tench bream and anything else that comes along, will be fishing the lift method saturday.

Just checked the met office forecast for saturday, sun/cloud, 18C in the afternoon, but i'll be there first thing, sw wind 2 Mph.

The weather couldn't be better, I'll be very disapointed if i dont have a good day but we'll have to wait and see.

nicky

Reaction score
when i said we'll have to wait and see how did you know i meant you, must be psychic or something

E

EC

Is that an invite?

Nick make sure you let us know how you get on mate!

njb51

Reaction score
Should make this a fish-in!

Will be good too as it has already been baited up for us!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Lets all go - Where is it ?
We could invite Ron and the Bone Collector

Morespiders

Reaction score
Bone Collector cant go, I asked his wife if he could play out on saturday,and she said NO, hes got to stop in and do the housework.Ron cant go either he's got to go to the hospital, something about having a hat stuck up his a-se.

nicky

Reaction score
behave you lot I dont mind if you come to watch as you may like to see what a tench or bream looks like theres no need for all this joking about wanting to pinch my swim

nicky

Reaction score
this this is how you repay i spend all week baiting a swim so that you can enjoy a good fish in and you try to hurt my feelings, boo hoo

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

2 mph --You'll get blown out of your web spiders