Shimano Triton Beast Master

Lyn Molland

Reaction score
I have this fishing reel still boxed and never used for sale.I am thinking of asking about?250/?300 for it does any one think that is to much or to little.I would appreciate a bit of advice from anyone

Lyn Molland

Reaction score
I am looking for some advice for selling a Shimano Triton Beast Master-4/0 fishing reel which has never been used and still in the box.It cost?295 to buy and was wondering how much I should ask for it.Is it posible for you to give me some advice as I would be very gratfull

rob hunt

Reaction score
Hi Lyn, I recently purchased one for 80 pounds,which was used once.
I am looking for another as I am going shark fishing with my son this summer.
If you would be interested in selling let me know, kind regards, Rob Hunt
rob.hunt@yahoo.co.uk

Gatwick area

Lyn Molland

Reaction score
Hi Rob
Thank you for your response. My dad is out at the moment and I will speak to him when he comes home.

Kind Regards Lyn

Lyn Molland

Reaction score
I would like to say thank you to Pete and Rob for there comments about the Shimano reel.I have sold it for ?165 but I will be putting more reels and rods on this site with photo's and if any one is interested I will be happy to receive a email with offers.I will also come to some sort of agreement on the price if needed.I am selling all the fishing things as my dad has given it up now due to ill health.
Regards Lyn.

Lyn Molland

Reaction score
I have a Gilfin mutiplier reel model number 1200 for sale.This reel has been used for boat fishing and is a great reel and in very good condition.I also have a Penn sea boy 85L fishing reel for sale it is new and boxed I am looking for ?50 for the two but I will have to add postage if anyone is interested in buying them.Email me if interested.

David Craine

Reaction score
Lyn.. the Sea Boy is only worth about ?10.00, you can buy them from any dealer for about ?16.00 brand new.The Gilfin is an old model, and I would not expect more than about ?15.00 tops, replacement parts are hard to get, and the Gilfins were never very hardwearing... but best of luck anyway.