stolen rods

Michael Garner

Reaction score
hi everyone sorry i havnt been in touch of late but have had a few bad months .

did manage with wife and daughter to get to our caravan in devon first time out of the house since last october for easter week ,

found our caravan had been broken into and had a new awning stolen +a hook up cable+a hoover +2 brand new sleeping bags.
but most upsetting of all 2 shakespeare worcestershire boron 11ft 3inch fly rods in carrying tubes ,
the reason i am so upset i bought one of these rods of a dying man last year and made him a promise i would use and keep his rod ,
so if anyone is offered one of these quite rare fly rods i would with appreciate it if they could let me know ,
their information will be kept discreet from anyone but i would like the thief or thieves to be paid back in the old fashioned way ,
being as you know quite disabled i have had to use old friends from the liverpool nightclub security scene to help and they have said they will help ,
so to all fishermen silence is golden if you hear of broken arms and kneecaps
tight lines everyone and thank you mike

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Sir
I would never condone violence as the answer...........give the buggers one from me ;)

Tally Ho

ps hope you get the rods back

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Good luck Michael, I'm sure your friend will understand and the scumbags who nicked the rods will get their comeuppance one day! Were the rods insured? I hope so mate.

Hope you're enjoying the sunny south.

All the best.

Steve.