Tackle carry strap.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
I wonder if any of you kind people can help with an item of sea tackle i am trying to locate???
I dont know the name of the item or remember the web site i saw it on...all i can remember is that it is a carry strap that wraps around your rods and tripod,allowing you to sling it over your shoulder and move to different marks/clamber over rocks etc.... with ease.
I thought it was a simple and clever bit of kit and could be used for the roving chub and barbel anglers.
Any ideas folks???

David Craine

Reaction score
You could try a bit of rope, or try looking on the tackle reviews on Barbel fishing world , they have exactly what you want, hang on, I will look for you..

David Craine

Reaction score
Back again, its called the Titan Rockhopper rod sling, but I still use a bit of rope myself, much more versatile, can hold your trousers up with it, tie yourself to a bit of rock when its windy,tie your drop net to it, tie up unwelcome visitors, tie yourself up with it and when you are late home cos it was fishing well, show her the rope burns and say Al Kaida kidnapped you.

;0)

The Bone Collector

Reaction score
Stewards Surgical Supplies used to sell a truss for those suffering with a ruptured hernia. Big wide thing it was and you could wrap it around anything.

Bit like a weight lifters belt but bigger stronger and more robust.

Hope this helps. BC