Wanted - Tackle shop

N

Neal Cooper

Could anyone recommend a tackle shop in the Surrey area that has everything one requires when starting out. I need to kit myself out asap ie: rods, reels, clothing etc.
Thanks
Neal

P

paul williams

Neal, be careful mate, why not tell us the type of fishing you want to start with? we can then all argue over whats best and you can decide!!

N

Neal Cooper

Yes...I know what you mean. I know my way around sea fishing but am a novice at the UK fresh water fishing. I was think ..course fishing to start of with. I want to get to a store that will give me expert advice and a wide variety of reels, rods etc to choose from.
I don't like shopping online for fishing equipment..I want to touch :)and I do not know what any of the shops close to me are like. So instead of spending days driving around I thought you guys will be better to advise me.

Neal

P

paul williams

Neal, can't help you with shops in your area but would advise you to look at angling mags and travel if ness to find good stockists. I know what you mean about wanting to shake em about a bit! one last thing, the more you spend the more you haggle!! good luck.