The Keith Culley Memorial Match - Clattercote 19th May 2007

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date
N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

The presentation will take place from 4.45pm onwards in the Brasenose Arms, Cropredy which has kindly agreed to open its doors early to FM's finest

The Brasenose Arms

Cropredy is about 5 to 10 minutes away from the reservoir on the road back into Banbury. Turn left at the sign for Cropredy and right again at the bottom of the road down towards the village. Keep following the road and the pub is on your right as the road bends to the left. There is decent parking but latecomers may have to park in the next door streets.

The pub does not do food until 6.30pm but I will ask if they can knock up a plate or two of roast spuds or the like.

That will mean you have plenty of room to go onto a curry at The Jaypur in Banbury at 7. See the links below for details and directions.

Jaypur

Jaypur Map

I should not think we will need to book, but if those who definitely want to end the day off in accordance with Clattercote tradition could post, I can give the restaurant some ideas of numbers.

Hope we can all make it for a pint at least. It is FM's biggest event so let?s make the most of it.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I'll be there for the pub and the curry.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Graham,

I still seem to be having a bit of trouble opening the links.Sometimes they open but sometimes not.Gremlins afoot I think.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
No no no Lee, you know very well its your job to bring the sausage rolls for in the pub afterwards.

Anyway, you will have a job fighting your way to the bar in front of Graham, he always treats us FMsters to a pint after the match!

Perhaps I didn't wake up early after all!

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Only when there is 4 of us,Graham.

Hopefully this year we will have few more.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Nigel, I've tried the links a few times and had no problem. Anyone else having trouble with them?

Graham - behave!

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Fine now.probably my dodgy PC.

Any chance you could change the thread sub - tile to something a bit snappier like "Presentation,Pub and Curry"?

Might get few more takers.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
How about;

"The Keith Culley Memorial Match - Clattercote 19th May 2007 - Post Match Beers & Curry on Graham"

Just a minor change, but could do the trick.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

LOL

"Post Match Beers and Curry" sounds fine.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
"On Graham" sounds even better!

We'll be doing the pub, probably not the curry.

See you all there, I can't wait.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Sub heading has been altered. I like it now:)-)

Malc Bason

Reaction score
If you are all heading for Clattercote to the pub after, I only live about 12 miles from there, so I may be able to pop over to say hello (work permitting). I'll be the little fat bloke in the corner!

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
"I'll be the little fat bloke in the corner!" Sorry Malc, well need a bit more than that to enable us to identify you from all the others..........

M

MALC DOYLE

I'll be back at the Pub afterwards (if i can pack up quick enough).

Wont be there for the curry though.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Malc,

4.45pm is when the pub is opening for us.I suspect most are not going to get there until after 5 at the earliest once we have packed up and weighed in.