Problem logging on to FM

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Writing this on work laptop. I had a problem with my PC earlier in that I foolishly looked at Mark the Sparks thread on Slutty Sammi. After that it logged itself on as one of my homepage entries. I asked for help on the site and got it from Grahan Whatmore, I cleaned old browsings and got rid of Sammi. Then had a problem logging onto FM, wouldn't accept old password and wouldn't accept new member as recognised the e mail address. Eventually after trying numerous times it accepted my old password and had no problems. Now I can't log on again. Anyone know the answer to my problem. had logged FM as a favourite and always went onto it like that without a problem.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Cakey told me he had a word wiv Graham.... :)

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Is Slutti sami carring something nasty then?

Morespiders

Reaction score
Late on this ,have you tried system restore?. Restore to about 2 weeks ago, or before slutty Sammy appeared.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Richard, if you have deleted browsing history in 'internet options' it automatically deletes all saved passwords so it is necessary to save them again as you go into those programmes such as Fishingmagic.

Providing you are putting the same information in the log in that you used before it shouldn't be a problem, maybe its magicalia's fault not yours, I know that Woody has had a similar problem recently because he told me so this week.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
I've had to re register Graham, I've entered original passwords on this site and another and still couldn't access. Never mind I'm back now, and can put up a proper photo when I find one that won't frighten everyone.