Inspired by FM?

S

Stewart Bloor

Anyone been reading through FISHINGmagic and then been inspired in any way?

I have been following the discussion between John and Steve on the thread about fishing the upper Severn this week.

It inspired me to head there, although to a different stretch that they have separately fished, and I ended up with a new pb chub....

Anyone read something on the Forum or even an article and has got a story to tell?

C

Cakey

I dunno about inspired by FM but I find it a way of life.
Its part of my dailey routine !!!!

K

Kevan Busby

Same here Cakey, I always have a browse through during the lunch hour at work. I have even chipped in to a couple of items. My winter campaign kicks off this weekend so a look at some of the earlier winter articles may be helpful, although i have pretty much got my tactics & bait sussed. It's always interesting to read peoples replys to articles as it moves the thread a little further one way or another. Cheers, Kevan.

D

David Will

I think John Pleasances catch report thread is brilliant and reading the catches inspired me last week into a bit of Chubbing when I think I may well have not bothered.

J

John McLaren

Stewart, I'm delighted with your success! I think Fishing Magic is a really great resource and Graham deserves a very large pat on the back for his part in getting it up and running. Like Cakey and Kevan I browse it most days, at home or during lunch at work - but I just realized that that says something about the time I'm NOT on a riverbank somewhere -ie FAR TOO MUCH TIME!

W

Wendy Perry

You all inspired me so much as you know i haven't been fishing long and i'll never forget the first time i came on FM and no-one believed that i was real they thought Graham had made me up LOL and so i was so determined to catch a fish to have my photo with it so i could prove you all wrong and thats what i did and now have a PB of 16lb .
Everywher i go i talk about fishing and FISHINGmagic.com even to my surgeon last week LOL ...But seriously everyone on FM is fantastic and Graham is just the best !!
you all inspire me !!!!!
Wend

T

Terry Mann

Having looked around at most of the other fishing sites on the web,Fishing Magic is quite simply the best.Good informative articles relevent to the majority of anglers today,reviews you can trust because of the people doing them and a forum where backbiting and politics is at a minimum.
Getting back to being inspired well it inspired me to spend dome money. I,ve bought a deluxe brotel after the articles on here,came with no instructions but of course did,nt need them because they are on the site.

J

john conway

Like most of you it’s now a way of life. I look in once or twice a day, unless I’m, fishing, working away, or some prat's organises a working lunch.

S

steve southwick

well stewart I log on most nights
and it is nearly as good as the real thing
anyway im off to cod beck near thirsk
tommorrow hope fully to get a chub and possibly a grayling.have to go to shift
the cheese paste its stinking the kitchen out lol tight lines

R

Ron Clay

I get a lot of my ideas for my monthly Angling Star column from FM. Just recently I have been getting a number of letters from Angling Star readers for information and advice on a whole variety of angling subjects. If they have access to a computer, I always point them in the direction of FM.

S

Stephen Mc Cormack

This site's inspired me to try and vary what i fish for, I used to just fish for Pike and maybe do a bit of seafishing during the summer, now I've been fishing for roach, perch (trying for anything over 1-1/2lbs), plan on trying to target some bream and maybe some tench if i can find some. Also it's a great place to get some tips and hints on baits, rigs and methods.

R

Ron Clay

Oh and by the way, FM is good for a few laughs occasionally, like seeing Sedge getting slagged off by his mates. lol