It's time to stop these poachers

pcpaulh

Reaction score
When out on the boat the other day around Marlow on The Thames we saw a couple of eastern europians fishing.
We stopped and told them they couldn't fish, they pretended they didn't understand.
Bullcrap though I reckon, just using ignorance as an excuse. Anyway Dad shouted they'd be deported to try snd scare them although they still didn't take much notice.
We then told the lock keeper and he phoned th EA.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

They were'nt part of the Whatmore clan were they? They don't understand what you say to them either.

stikflote

Reaction score
Then if poaching the rivers in close season is going on all over ,then either do away with this outdated law or do away with our rod licence ,because we will end up paying for this ,either by no fish left to catch or a big increase on our licence fee

stikflote

Reaction score
Then if poaching the rivers in close season is going on all over, ,then either do away with this outdated law or do away with our rod licence ,because we will end up paying for this ,either by no fish left to catch or a big increase on our licence fee

E

Evan

Is there a number to phone at the EA or anywhere relating to bailiffs and enforcement if I see any such activity going on ?

Or is it on my newly received rod licence and i am too lazy to get it out of my wallet....

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Environment Agency Emergency Hotline.
0800 80 70 60.

Dunno what use it will be though Evan? As the lady said it's happening everywhere and she will try to get someone down there!