Chubbly Chub Query

valleybrown

Reaction score
Hi everybody, thanks for looking in.

This has probably been asked and discussed a million times before but....

Do we have a forum specifically for Chub? There are specific forums for Carp and Barbel but I can't find one for Chub.

Given the amount of articles and the amount of anglers who like the species I'm surprised there isn't a separate forum?

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
Chub anglers are, by and large, decent sorts who mix nicely with others and don't need their own asylum/bear pit/arena :wh. Ordinary "Coarse fishing" covers it, just include "Chub" in the title if it's species-specific.

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Clever blokes these forum designers they know how to attract the most attention!! :wh

It wasn't always like it blackstar, barbel came in as a separate part when demand called for it by the amount of posts generated.

November 2005

Last edited:

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
Clever blokes these forum designers they know how to attract the most attention!!

It wasn't always like it blackstar, barbel came in as a separate part when demand called for it by the amount of posts generated.

November 2005

There was me thinking it was to keep all the troublemakers in one place and easier to moderate :D:D:D;)

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
if we go down this route it will end up with roach, bream and biscuit sections

And then some biscuit eater will want sperate sections for custard creams and jammy dodgers- the madness will never end:eek:

valleybrown

Reaction score
How about a Thread for which biscuit breaks first in your brew when you are freezing you nuts off on the bank?

valleybrown

Reaction score
Would they be ginger nuts? My favourite, especially the big ones and when they've gone a bit soft and chewy.

Nope, I was thinking more along the lines of chocolate hob nobs but I guess it depends on your dunkjuice!
From your comments about gingers I see you've met my wife:eek: