New 'BAA Guide to waters' cover pic

Jamesy

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen the cover pic for the new BAA guide book? A graphic is on the website.
V. disappointing imo, not a particularly attractive specimen. Let's leave the 'Readers wives' to other less wholesome publications.

soffit

Reaction score
I can say without doubt I have never been seen fishing in a bikini top! Do we really need tits with everything? Put them away gurls and let imagination do the rest:)

cg74

Reaction score

audi

Reaction score
Fishtec seem to think mammarys (mammaries???) ****** it pairs of paps are relevant. Check out April Vokey....now there's a fisherwoman :)

dangermouse

Reaction score
Fishtec seem to think mammarys (mammaries???) ****** it pairs of paps are relevant. Check out April Vokey....now there's a fisherwoman :)

Oh my, now there`s someone I wouldn`t mind bivveying up with :D

swindy

Reaction score
Good to see that northern working class men are keeping the tradition of putting a 'dolly bird' on the cover of a magazine. Note the modern touch of having a tattoo on show. Classy!

barbelboi

Reaction score
I'd have settled for Sam from another thread :wh
Jerry
barbelboi-albums-c1-picture2933-sam-1.jpg

Steve Pope

Reaction score
Be very careful lads, worth checking out the similar thread on BFW and noting how some are choking on their humble pie, one of the funniest things I've ever seen on any forum!