New 'Special Bailiff ' Scheme Launched

904_cannon

Reaction score
Durham City, Co Durham ... STILL The Land of The P
Re: New 'Special Bailiff ' Scheme Launched

If its in addition to the EA's present role and staffing levels OK, but I already know of three lost jobs on the enforcement side. If its a job cutting exercise I want no part of it.
Seeing as the plans are so far advanced its a little strange there was no mention of the scheme at the AT National Freshwater Committee meeting held only 6 weeks ago, although it was hinted at in a previous AT newsletter.

Last edited:

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I pity the EA, merely responding to "This is how it is" Slash and Burn policies, pity Anglers everywhere unless they can pay for protection of their fisheries, which flyfishers on the smarter waters already do and will do increasingly now. As for the less-desirable coarse waters... Well, after overhearing one side of a mobile-phone conversation outside my local post office (60 yards from the A&E of a major West London hospital) on Saturday morning - "Yeah. 'e got done by the filth ... pulled over and done for driving without due care ... 'is mate - my mate got 'urt - so 'is other mate drove 'im to Casualty and 'ad an accident on the way and they're both in there now 'avin' X-rays... Effin' mental!".

Looked to be one of the guys I saw fishing, a "J" and a can in hand, a few months ago on a river I used to fish... Happy bailiffing.

chrisfromthevalley

Reaction score

I pity the EA, merely responding to "This is how it is" Slash and Burn policies, pity Anglers everywhere unless they can pay for protection of their fisheries, which flyfishers on the smarter waters already do and will do increasingly now. As for the less-desirable coarse waters... Well, after overhearing one side of a mobile-phone conversation outside my local post office (60 yards from the A&E of a major West London hospital) on Saturday morning - "Yeah. 'e got done by the filth ... pulled over and done for driving without due care ... 'is mate - my mate got 'urt - so 'is other mate drove 'im to Casualty and 'ad an accident on the way and they're both in there now 'avin' X-rays... Effin' mental!".

Looked to be one of the guys I saw fishing, a "J" and a can in hand, a few months ago on a river I used to fish... Happy bailiffing.

someone has to do it.
but maybe 42 commando might be better these days.