bennets of sheffield

A

andrew springett

ANYONE OUT THERE USED BENNETTS OF SHEFFIELD ? AND IF SO IS THERE SERVICE ANY GOOD?

B

Badger 184

found that they are expensive on p&p can wait up to a week for delivery unless you pay for next day delivery.

A

andrew springett

CHEERS FOF INFO BADGER.JUST ORDERED SET OF MAVER LUGGAGE .SAVED AROUND ?30 ON LOCAL TACKLE SHOP PRICES THATS ALSO TAKING IN TO ACCOUNT THE P&P.ALSO GOT INTEREST FREE CREDIT SO CANT BE BAD.JUST HOPE IT DOESNT TAKE LONGER THAN A WEEK.

W

Wolfman Woody

Andrew, turn off your caps lock, please. Capitals on a website is akin to shouting. Only use it when you wish to highlight a certain word.

Oh, and Bennetts were the first mail order company ever to operate in the angling business. Been around since Noah went fishing. Good reputable company if a little slow on occasions, but they get you there.

HEMP HEAD

Reaction score
Akin to shouting? I did not know this. Iam new to this inter net lark.Thanks for the info.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Nice one Hemp Head, I think you are gonna get the hang of this inter net lark ;-)

I've had stuff from Bennets and never had any probs with them.

Michael Howson

Reaction score
Yes DB I will second that. I have not had a lot of dealings with them but the business i have done has been very good. However coming from Sheffield i visit the shop in person so the pandp dosnt apply to me. If you find yourself on their mailing list you get regular updates on bargain items and many of these are comparable to most big tackle shops. Hope this helps. Mick.