Good luck Rick

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Hi guys, one of our members Ric Elwin is off to India in 12 days time for a year of fishing. Lets wish him all the best and to keep us up-to date with his goings on.

He's a sound guy, and took me on the Goyt a few week ago to help me out. He is crazy about his fishing like most of us.

Good luck Rick and don't forget us!

Wend
x

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Morespiders and i are taking the bus number 53 to follow him. Well, thats if i can keep that spiders one quiet!

H

Huw

Jealous much, happy fishing. You after Mahseer 'cos I've seen pictures of those beasts......HUGE.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Look forward to the write up!

Good luck old chap.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Nice one Ric, hope you have a great time and we all want to hear regular updates.

Good luck mate.

Deanos

Reaction score
Top trip Rick!!!
Lets have some pictures of your Indian whoppers when you get back!

As its for a whole year, I suggest that you take a change of underpants!
My uncle fought right through to D-DAY wearing the same grots that he joined up in....that man was feared by the Germans I can tell you, come to think of it, due to the pong he was feared by the British as well!

Morespiders

Reaction score
Rik , See you at our pre-arranged place 7-25pm 30 May. If I can't make it dont wait and good luck.

P

Phil Hackett The common Boastful Expert :-)

Richard of the Raj
Elwin of the Ganges
Has a nice ring to them, hope you have a good selection of Snake Belts to take with you to adorned the turban you?ll be wearing after going ?native?!

It ain't half hot Mam!

Enjoy mate!

Paul Morley

Reaction score
Ever seen 'the four feathers' where the English officer goes under cover for ages, grows a beard and pretends to be mute (India 1800's)? That's Ric, the Himalaya kid. He 'took me' on the Goyt many times, I'm still wincing when I think about it....

NIGE K

Reaction score
dont drink the water or eat the food n you should be fine have a good trip.