Cheap rod pod

Shine

Reaction score
Most sturdy rod pod under ?60?
Spiked or mud feet, I dont mind.

I've go a Lineaeffe one and its very unsturdy. A carps fart could knock it over.

Cheers for ant help.

Lee Hardman

Reaction score
x -pods are great for sturdyness they are solid and you can ur them as a pod or just as a goal post set up. personally i us the quottro pod but i think they are more than 60 pound but ive had mine for years good equipment

Shine

Reaction score
Cheers for the replies. Been looking on the net but cant find one for under 60 even on fleabay.

E

Evan

Dinsmore
Decently adjustable, stable, stainless steel and cheap as chips.

Shine

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help. Keep them coming.

I like the look of the fox and nash ones, also like the shakespere idea of pushing central part into ground.

I should have said at the start I only can use 2 rods at my lakes. So only really needed a 2 rod pod. But I'll take a 3 because you never know when you'll get a chance to go fishing on a lake that allows 3 rods.

W

wayne wicks

m8 should go 4 a solar sod pod can pick um up for bout ?60 2nd hand looks the db's and gonna be a collectors item in years to come as solar have stoped makeing them

Lee Hardman

Reaction score
who needs a collecters item you need a pod that you can use all the time not on a mantle piece gathering dust. the day i have a pod gathering dust is the day a sell up. wayne is right about solor sod pods but dont get it because its
dis-continued its a great pod, looks sylish and sturdy as hell. best luck

T

The Monk

I still have a pair of fox Europods, never let me down yet and they`ve had a lot of batter over the years

W

wayne wicks

Lee i never said it cant be used now mate what i said was in <u>years</u> to come it would be a collecters item and even then it could still be used just like some people use there Richard Walkers? MKIV split cane rods today even though they where made in 1940 and worth a mint today they can still be used.

W

wayne wicks

I agree with you monk the euro is a really good pod used to have 1 and it never let me down. I liked how quick it was to use and put away plus its stable.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I also have the Wychwood rogue pod, cheap, stable enough, very easy and quick to put up/down.