My Daughter's 1st carp

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Wow...that's well impressive for a first carp.... well done Zoe....great to see a young girl getting into fishing too.

I think my first carp wasn't even half the size,so she can be very proud of herself.

W

wayne wicks

Thanks nik and claudia moments like that are worth there weight in gold.zoe went on to catch 3 other fish that day although i help her abit she played them like a real little carper and now wants to fish as much as me and her brother which is a joy for me and the sport.

T

The Monk

A lovely first carp, she will be hooked for life now, well done Zoe, you`ll have no choice now but to marry a fisherman

Steve Palmer

Reaction score
Hi I suggest with this special photograph a canvas gallery wrap see www.growcanvas.co.uk tell them you know me say it's a special photograph of your daughters first carp and you'll get a discount off there already low prices.
regards steve

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Brilliant fish. Not that it matters, but how much did it weigh?

Colin W

Reaction score
congratulations lass A VERY NICE FISH well done keep at it we need to see more young people take up our fantastic sport.

W

Wolfman Woody

Well done Zoe. I hope it won't spoil your view on other species that don't grow as big, they're all beautiful.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Get in there Zoe!!!

Brilliant!

Don't look embarrassed next time, I've seen my daughter look like that too, enjoy the moment ;-)