I'M BACK

W

Wendy Perry

hello guys just popped on to say hi to you all and i had operation all went ok still feeling groggy but once stitches out in 2 more weeks i get some physio and then i'll be chasing your arse's for them fish lol
Hope everyone is ok and catching :)
Wend
xx

D

Del Jarman

Wendy, pleased your opp. went o.k.

Even more glad your back it's been kinda quiet on here the last couple of weeks.

Watch out ye carp.

Del

S

Stewart Bloor

Hello Wendy. Glad that all went to plan. Hope your recovery goes well to.

P

Peter Morton

Welcome back Wendy,
Glad it all went ok,you'll soon be back on the bank,don't overdo it.
Peter.

A

Alan Fawcett

Hey everyone the fishin babes back with the turbo charged hip :)

Does this mean you can carry even more tackle now Wendy?

Good to have you back

D

Dave O'L

Well done Wendy.
I hope those stitches are knotless??? LOL

J

James Bradshaw

Hi Wendy!
I didn't get to know you before you went in for the op., having just recently returned to the forum (about the same day you went in, I think), but it's good know that everything went well... I'm sure some of these nice chaps will offer to carry your bait for you till you're fully recovered!
Take care...

D

Dave Dowson

Welcome back Wend, Glad the op went OK Wishing you a speedy recovery

A

Ashe Hurst

Glad to here your still in good spirits,and hope all is well. Take care.

R

Ron Clay

Again welcome back Wendy. Glad your op went well. Take it easy now and look after yourself.

A

Alan Roe

Nice to see yer back chuck!!Take it easy and get ready for the summers fishing..

R

Richard Drayson

Glad to see you're back Wendy. How long before you're able to go fishing again?

C

Craig w

Welcome back, Im glad everything went well for you, Now just sit back infront of a warm fire and by the time your 100% again the winter will be gone & all the spring fishing dayz will be waiting for you!

R

Rob Brownfield

I hear Fox have brought out the Hip-Op Pod for supporting wobbly anglers. Maybe you should get one Wendy :)

Watch ya step on slippery banks from now on!

F

Fred Bonney

Welcome back Wendy,I presume you will need to rest up until the new season,my mum just had hers done and they told her to be careful for 3 months.Then again she is 79,you look a hell of a lot younger than that though.Bit of a tough op.for a 21 year old!!