Fishing Trips

P

Peter Curtis

Hi all
My name is Peter and I have just joined fishingmagic today. Having read through numerous postings on the forum I must say how glad I am that I have the opportunity to be with you all.

My selfish reason for posting this is that I am disabled and cannot go out fishing by myself, I need someone nearby in case events takes the worse of me.
Therfore I am asking i there are any members who live within the Hounslow staines slough area who would be willing to accompany me on various trips I will of course renumerate all. I do drive so am willing to pick up and drop off if needed.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Peter

K

Kevan Farmer

Welcome aboard Peter. I'm sure somebody in your area will be able to assist. I too am disabled and have some problems with mobility. I usually take my son - thank god he's just got bitten heavily by the angling bug. I've just been in touch with a fellow angler who has recommended a fishery where I can park right next to the water's edge - brilliant.

Good luck.

Kevan

T

Tony Farmer

Hello Peter
I live in Kingston - not to far - i mainly river fish for barbel - let me know if that interests you and if so i would be more than happy to oblige
Tony