Any clubs in north Kent

paul80

Reaction score
Hi guys

Anyone recommend a good club in north Kent. Not just carp clubs but all round clubs as well.

Thanks

Paul

Carlos

Reaction score
In reality a lot of the mixed fishing clubs will be found in the Medway basin. There are a few very good ones and my personal opinion and comments from some tackle shop owners would say:

Kingfishers
Bromley and District
Edenbridge

I can't really comment on the more NE clubs like Maidstone victory and I have previosuly been a member of Tonbridge. I am now a member at Edenbridge, which is full but do not operate a waiting list, just first come first served in the new season. I thinks Kingfishers and B&DAS operate a members introduction only process, but a polite call or letter to the secretary should do it.

I'll sell Edenbridge to you though. It has small stream/river fishing on the Eden and the Medway. A fantastic match lake, a carp lake, access to two reservoirs and further river fishing on the Rother. Plus numerous small ponds and a beautiful estate lake. Most of the waters are pretty close to Edenbridge. Their match scene is not large but is very varied and uses a few rivers and lakes. The club has fishing at some really beautiful locations, three castles for example and coincidentally every fishery has a cracking pub a couple of minutes away .... but that's Kent for you.

If you are looking for something immediate and pretty intimate try Penshurst. They have beautiful fishing at Penshurst place and on the river Eden.

paul80

Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to reply Carlos

After looking around I eventually Joined TWAPS, anyone else on here a member.

Paul

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have a look at Cranbrook angling amazing value for money . I joined myself this year as a couple of my friends have been members for a few years. Have a look at thier site. No day tickets night fishing allowed on some waters, rivers and lakes all species covered no joining fee been on the go since the 50s