jimmybobkin

jimmybobkin

Reaction score
hello from gwent.

Life long course angler, 2 or 3 times per week in the spring, summer and autumn (the days of me breaking through the ice are long gone). Got an annoying penchant for old tackle which is taking care of my pocket money. Wife says 'how many reels do you need?' She doesn't realise you never have enough.

john woody

Reaction score
welcome m8 its good on here as there is lots to see.and if you need advice its the place to ask as they are so helpfull. not as i need advice :wh

---------- Post added at 14:53 ---------- Previous post was at 14:45 ----------

hello from gwent.

Life long course angler, 2 or 3 times per week in the spring, summer and autumn (the days of me breaking through the ice are long gone). Got an annoying penchant for old tackle which is taking care of my pocket money. Wife says 'how many reels do you need?' She doesn't realise you never have enough.

same as my wife m8 she says why do u need more feeder rods and poles and two boxes:eek:mg:

---------- Post added at 14:59 ---------- Previous post was at 14:53 ----------

welcome m8 its good on here as there is lots to see.and if you need advice its the place to ask as they are so helpfull. not as i need advice :wh

---------- Post added at 14:53 ---------- Previous post was at 14:45 ----------

same as my wife m8 she says why do u need more feeder rods and poles and two boxes:eek:mg:

lol just looking at a new spare feeder reel;);)