Northern Angling Today

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
I hope somebody out there can help me. I have been trying to get my hands on a copy of the above title which as just been launched.

There is not a copy in Blackburn anywhere and nobody as even heard of it. If it was not for seeing Wendys copy at the clattercoate's match. I would not even know it exsisted.

Why as it not been publisised more. We have been in need of a quality publication like this up north.

Thanks

Reaction score
I got a copy from local newsagent in Edgeley (Stockport). It is a promising start, especially that woman who writes for them! It is very Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and North east based with little from the North West. I am sure this isn't a "policy decision" and they are asking for contributors/local "correspondents" so I am confident that if North West folk are prepared to submit material then it will get in. Some input by a group of very strange individuals called the DVSG....odd folk, very strange, sort of hobbits with attitude :)

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Is there aany chance of you getting hold of a copy and sending it to me mate. I will of coarse repay any expense.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
i wonder who that woman is who has a column in there :eek:}It's Super Becks!

Bryan email me your address, and i'll get you one from my local newsagents and send it.

Janet (AT)

Reaction score
Wendy, if you could get me a copy too, it would be much appreciated. It isn't available in the Burnley area. E-mail me with where to send money to and I'll reimburse any expenses before you send it so you aren't out of pocket. I'd like to see a copy.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Yeah not a problem Janet. When did you get back? Was it good? Now we can go fishing that your back! :eek:}

I've been on a little river near me and had some fantastic trout. I went again tonight but came home after an hour some strange peole hanging around, kinda scared me! Now i'm worried about going again!

Deanos

Reaction score
Wendy, whilst you are in the newsagents, I would be very grateful if you could get me a copy of ?Ostrich farmers monthly? or ?Rubber and fetish wear for the person with the fuller figure!?. Since me mams budgie died, she has been a bit depressed. She is not allowed to keep cats or dogs in her flat as the Chinese keep eating them, so I thought that an Ostrich might make a lovely new pet, and that there may be one or two used or second hand ones in the back of the mag.
As regards the ?Rubber and fetish wear? mag, its not for me, its for my auntie Kathleen, she says Ron Clay has been bloody nagging her to wear the damn stuff for ages, so to shut him up she is going to get decked out in the kit and sing him a Kathy Kirby number for his 98th birthday next week.

Tara Wendy :)))

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Deano's not a problem,after you've done with the "rubber and fetish wear" could you send it back to me. there is a few things i'd like to buy! ;o}

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Deanos Auntie Kathleen sounds a bit of a 'goer' doesn't she ?

No wonder Ron has fallen for her !!

(I can imagine Her in her rubber and fetish wear and Ron in his SS uniform complete with gas mask and jack boots chasing each other around the bedroom )

J

John McLaren

Saw "Northern Angling Today" in a newsagents in Liverpool yesterday - just the one copy and the waters listing put me off buying it - not a North West location in sight. Next to it was "Northern Angler (incorporating North West Angler)" and 40p cheaper! Seems like a bit of a local angling press war about to start!

Of course NW Angler when it started a year or two ago was a freebie!

E

Were there any nice pictures for Deanos in it ??

T

The Monk

Wendy while your at it could you get me a copy of Female Guitar Shredders Monthly, complete with the free DVD and contact list at the back

E

Wendy
Can you get me a copy of "Hub Cap Collectors Weekly" I'll send you the postage etc.

matt

Reaction score
wendy can you get me a lottery ticket I'll share any winnings honest.

E

Wendy
Can you see if they've got any Fry's Chocolate Cream bars

T

The Monk

Oh and get me some Jim Dunlop Gator plectrums 2mm too Wendy, I`ll send the postage etc

matt

Reaction score
hmmm Fry's Chocolate Cream bars I'll have the orange flavoured ones if they have them.

Cheers

E

Can you call into Tescos and get me

A Warburtons Toastie Loaf
6 Large Eggs
2lb Sugar
2 Litres of Milk
Pkt Chocolate Digestives

Thanks Wend

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha you bloody crazy lot, i have been running around getting all your shopping!

Ed they only had mediuim eggs is that ok?

Matt our lottery numbers i put on are:
51,59,63,69,79,89 aare they ok?

Monk they didn't have the plecplums in Tesco they just had round purple ones, so i didn't bother.

:eek:}