New Bivvy please help!!

maggot drowner

Reaction score
I'm going to be buying a new bivvy very soon and could do with some advice...
I have virtually decided on the Nash 2 man Double top Extreme, I have a JRC 2 man continental at the moment, but want something easier to put up without losing too much in the way of size as I usually go away for 2 or 3 weeks at a time and take my 2 dogs with me, hence the size, have any of you lot any other suggestions on other bivvies?

ne0311080

Reaction score
u wont find one m8 i m8 of mine has been shopping around for one for the past week or so and thats the best hes found so good luck m8

W

Wolfman Woody

"I usually go away for 2 or 3 weeks at a time and take my 2 dogs with me"

I don't think Winnebago do a bivvy at the moment, but they would be your best bet by the sound of it.

B

Big Rik

2 man Dillo?
It's a good size, put the extreme canopy on the front and it's 'kin enormous.
Piece of wee wee to put up too.

maggot drowner

Reaction score
Rik... Is it as big as the nash without the canopy? That's the aqua one isn't it? Do you know roughly the cost?

Woody... Have given some thought to your suggestion but most lakes I fish you can't get a car to within half mile of the banks!!

maggot drowner

Reaction score
Thabks addicts, it doesn't look like a pramhood which is really what I'm after... It's as big as my current JRC, but I really want a pramhood, has anyone heard of the Venture Cassien apparently it's big enough to park a small car inside!! If you have, are they any good?