Bags for everything?

Reaction score
Just nipped outside for a quick one, and was flicking through a carp mag while I did and came across an advert for a new Nash barrowlogic range. Everything has its own bag to fit on a Gnash barrow, and it struck me!

What is it with the latest fashion of designing a bag for everything? Food, bait, glugs, rigs, the list is endless? You can't carry them all!!!!

What happened to having one big bag and chucking everything in it???

T

trev matthews

Because there will be a bigger bag for the big bag, and it will be in a very nice camoflage pattern, with extra strong zips and proper holes at the bottom to let any water out.

T

The Monk

camo bags can`t beat them, I just love big fat bags, the more the merryier

C

Cakey

for me the more bags the better.................protection is the name of the game

T

The Monk

I change mine every few years John,

keep the buggers on their toes

C

Cakey

whats the secret .....I went to one of them places 39 years ago and I still cant get shot of it ...dying for a new model

Reaction score
Same old story, cakey.

Get a good one and you spend your life trying to keep it. Get a bad one, spend your life trying to get rid of it!

My girlfriend says she stays with me because she has an overdeveloped sense of humour. I'm still trying to work out whether that's a good thing or a bad thing!

C

Cakey

my wife says Im tall dark handsome rich...........................not, but Im good in bed

T

The Monk

one of Monks left over will do........

Your welcome mate but I don`t think you`d like them Cakey, my left overs are really dodgy mate, worst than Deanos