Best carp lakes in France

G

Glen

Been fishing for carp about a year now. And Im thinking of go on my first fishing trip to France. Anybody now of any good venue?s.

goody

Reaction score
Try angling lines, they have got quite a choice. Well worth a look.

G

Glen

All inclusive sounds good, is it a lot more cash than drive and survive.

C

Cakey

well my drive and survive a couple of weeks ago cost ?120 for the lake and ?24 ferry

what did yours cost Frothey ??

F

Frothey

food (if you have the set menu) is ?105

Les isnt cheap, but the amount of big fish in there is pretty phenominal. Its also pretty much booked thru 2008, and as soon as the lines open for 2009, it'll be pretty much booked.

doubt i'll be going back again though.....

C

Cakey

there was two of us in my diesel astra van and we used 40 quids worth so another ?20 for fuel
because of my diet I took my food with me...........

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
No wonder we had all the thunder storms in france.....Cakester had too much porridge :-0

Nick D

Reaction score
Try www.clearwaterlakes.com - loads of fish to mid fifties, large head of high twenties and thirties. We were there in April last year when weather conditions weren't great. Top rod for the week was 25 fish (in 5 days) from high teens to just over 40lb. None of the swims need a cast of more than about 70 yrds. Drive & survive with a bacon butty delivered to your bivvy every morning for ?280 - pukka! Going back next year.