Fishing Resolutions

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's that time of year! Is anyone out there making any fishing-related New Year Resolutions? Setting new targets? Looking for new challenges? What are your big plans for 2012?

Why not log them here - we can resurrect the thread in a few months and see just how well we are all doing...or not!

andreagrispi

Reaction score
I've identified 4 waters to fish over the year, 2 lakes, a canal and a river. I will stick with them as I have a chance of bream to 14lb+; tench over 10lb; roach over 2lb; chub over 6lb and perch over 3lb 12oz. If I get that lot it will be a terrific season/year.

audi

Reaction score
To fish at least once a week, come hell or high water! Time to be more selfish!

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want to get out on the rivers more, try and re-kindle my passion for fly fishing (buy yet more tackle!!) and hopefully try and break my PBs

Mark

little oik

Reaction score
Have decided after careful thought .I am not going to fish anymore ,Mind you aren't going to fish any less either .Apart from which resolutions only seem to last a couple of weeks anyway

Seriously though ,I hope to mount a big campaign for some large Rudd .Just hope we do not get another year like last year where the pressure was up and down like a yo yo (or seemed to be nigh on every other day ) and the wind was all over the place .Seemed to find every part of the compass each week .

terry m

Reaction score
An upper 20 pike before the end of the season would be fantastic, and for the Autumn a double figure barbel would be great. I live within a couple of stones throw of the Hants Avon and although I have caught many barbel, the double has always proved to be elusive!

barbelboi

Reaction score
I want to beat my PB of catching more than 25 rudd on a single pellet! :p

Not ordinary pellets though ;)

Can't get close to that Chris but I've often had five or six double figure carp, up in the water, on a single hair rigged banded 'ordinary' pellet;).

laguna

Reaction score
Can't get close to that Chris but I've often had five or six double figure carp, up in the water, on a single hair rigged banded 'ordinary' pellet.
That's quite impressive (very), but I shall stick with my rudd and aim for 30 fish this year for a single NOT ordinary pellet :wh :D