thought please

Carpless

Reaction score
That wasn't as bad as it could have been. I really hope they weren't fishing C&R. How much does a net cost really.

C

Cider Bob71'PAC'

good god.That sort of thing makes my blood boil.
He needs a shoeing.

J

Jeff Spiller

Same as those thick b******ds with the pike, shoeing Bob, he needs a f**king good kicking, just to show him the error of his ways.
If that is fishing I'm off to snap my rods.

C

Cakey

Ive looked at it again and I dont think its here and I think he is after his dinner so dont beat your self up young Jeff

F

Frothey

yeah, another country. carp are vermin/food, so it doesnt really matter.

btw - isnt that jim shelley lol!

B

Bully

So you haven't seen the video clips of yanks shooting carp with bows and arrows??

B

Bully

No, it was sent round ages ago, its quite well known as a "sport" in some parts of the states....

Carpless

Reaction score
I don't know why you would rather slaughter a fish like that than use your own cunning to outsmart, catch and release. Crazy Yanks.

F

Frothey

and then you get the caring english anglers that drag fish in with no.22 elastics, rip the hook out, pack them into nets, chuck "nuisance" fish up the bank, kill pike to stop them eating other species....yeah right, teh yanks are knobbers....

C

Cider Bob71'PAC'

Ive never seen Bow fishing before.
This is prehistoric.
Im off to find a bow fishing forum to hurl abuse.

Carpless

Reaction score
I've never seen anything like that happen Frothey but shocked to hear about it. I know pole and match anglers like to use keep nets but i can't remember seeing larger fish being put in them though i'm sure it happens. As for the nuisance fish and pike i'll be on the look out for such behaviour but i'm just going on what evidence i've seen. Like the video's on you tube of these southerners spearing good carp through the head with arrows, bringing them in them throwing them back dead...? Point?