Korum

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Today i have been like a child at xmas, i recieved my prize of ?300 worth of Korum gear,which i won for angler of the Month in TCF, i am well impressed with it all.

I will try it all out and do some reviews on it all this weekend. I can't wait to use it now.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Yes Peter i will, that is an ace bag! I didn't order the korum rucksack because of that lol

Aww is it cakey, what do you want?

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Saw someone with one of those the other day Wendy, looked the business. Is it just the korum chair with add on wheels?

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Ok, i got the Accesories chair, with the trolley wheels and handle bar, so it looks like a barrow. I got the twin holdhall,umbrella, 24" latex landing net, two piece landing net pole, 100 packets of hooks, the seamless and the quick stop hooks(which i love using) all in sizes 10, 12, and 14!!!!! The large bait and bits bag, universal arm, butt rest and tray all for the chair.

I am over the moon with it all!

Carpless

Reaction score
Sounds Like a perfect win to me. How did you win angler of the month is it like a random draw of subscribers of did you get a brilliant catch or something. Have to say I like Korum everything apart from the stuff you put in the water like rig bits etc. Prefer Korda.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
TCF magazine run a korum challenge to catch 8 specimen fish and i got 4 of them within 5 weeks, i worked hard at getting them. I was so pleased to win Angler of the month and to get my 4 badges, let alone win the korum gear!

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Just been checking out the Korum website and it has some really nice stuff on. Shame I never have enough money for everything I want.

Seem to remeber you caught some nice fish to get it Wendy, I think I've got the issue with you in some where.

W

Wolfman Woody

You got a butt rest, Wendy? Something to rest your butt on?

Aren't those Korum people clever? They call them shooting sticks for the shotgun brigade, don't they?

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Wendy,

Enjoy the Korum gear, well done on the win at least you earned it.

I have a couple of the Korum bags that my boys keep using, very good they are to.

have got the chair also, but the early one's a bit heavy but the new one is much better.

Enjoy wendy enjoy.

R

Robert Woods (ACA)

Just got the standard unhooking mat...well made at realistic price.

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
Well done Wendy. A real achievement, something to be really proud of.

Father Xmas brought me one of those chairs with the wheel kit, bloody marvellous for stillwaters. A truly comfy butt rest!!

N

NomadPaul

No Korum 'nail varnish' then Wendy ;-) ? If i remember rightly , you were sporting a very fetching shade of black on your fingertips in the pics.